AIMMS has incorporated all the good practices that an organized maintenance department should follow,now no longer a mere software, but an experienced “maintenance consultant” that every Technical Director of an industry would like.
Easy adaptation of daily workflow to the culture and needs of each factory
Timely troubleshooting and troubleshooting before they turn into malfunctions.
Solution to the "communication" problems between production and maintenance.
Identify and address the most frequent recurrent failures
Immediate access to the technical specifications and history of the machine reducing the time of finding the causes of the damage.
Ability to use mobile orders / tablets for Work orders
Utilizing the experience of engineers (either leaving the company or working in different shifts)
TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE
Integration of a simple and easy job declaration process through production and / or from the technical department
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
Configuration of maintenance programs by category of equipment (libraries).
Scheduling and timely supply of required spare parts.
Definition of the frequency of execution of maintenance programs (Calendars, Usage, Status).
Preventive maintenance connection to the displayed damage.
Standardization of basic maintenance work (lubrication, cleanliness) and their gradual transfer to machine operators.
Automating day-to-day controls via mobile / tablet
Configuration of maintenance "routes" (lubrication - inspection - cleaning).
SPARES WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
AIMMS connects technicians, warehouses, suppliers, and procurement departments through a simple and functional interface.
- Automatic coding of spare parts
- Definition and control of security stocks
- Linking expansions with work orders
- Manage alternatives
- Definition of order approval rights
- Easy inventory via mobile / Bar code readers
- Monitoring of stocks / costs of expenditures
Ability to issue comparative results between machines, spare parts, workers, cost centers.
Automatic processing of all recorded data to provide information.
Ability to set and track measurable goals.
– Minimize the retrieval time of any information (machine features, unfulfilled jobs, spare parts movements, employee details, etc.).
Ability to budget and account for the time and cost of maintenance work.
Formulation and monitoring of performance indicators for all maintenance activities (eg engine availability, employee efficiency, spare parts speeds, etc.).
Determination of the feasibility of servicing or replacing machines.
Ability to monitor long-term projects undertaken by the maintenance department (installations, buildings, networks, etc.).
Calculate and monitor maintenance costs, taking into account labor, spare parts, engine life and external service costs.
Do you need a maintenance management software in your firm?
Complete the quiz and now your answer
- Do you dedicate more time to repairing defects than to preventive maintenance?
- Do you waste valuable time finding spare parts?
- Do you think you have “useless” spare parts or excessive quantities in your warehouse?
- Do you want to know the cost of maintenance even at machine level?
- Do you wish to eliminate the bureaucracy required by maintenance procedures and the implementation of ISO: 9000 standards?
- Do you want to convert the unnecessary data you collect into valuable information?
- Do you think there are unused forces and time wasted in maintenance?
- Do you understand the need to set measurable goals in the maintenance department?
- Do you feel that the maintenance department needs to work more simply, structured and programmed?
- Do you think the life and efficiency of your machines are less than what their manufacturers require?
1-3 Your company is not ready to deploy a CMMS
4-6 Your company is mature enough to operate efficiently through a CMMS
7-10 The maintenance department at your company is malfunctioning. Installing a CMMS is a must