- On 9 October 2017
- 0 Comments
Following the successful Euromaintenance 2016, ATLANTIS Engineering, in cooperation with the Hellenic Maintenance Society, organizes this year’s 11th Maintenance Forum, an event that will bring together the world of Greek maintenance and give ideas for the application of methodologies in the everyday life of technical departments. Renowned speakers from Greece and abroad will share good practices as well as innovations that have been implemented, for their implementation and by the people of maintenance departments.
ATLANTIS Engineering executives will have the opportunity to present to the maintenance audience the following topics:
- Total Productive Maintenance. The latest developments and the method of its implementation into a company
- Early Equipment Management – Predicting maintenance from the “birth” of a machine
- SMED – Tools to reduce run time for machine maintenance and tuning
- KPI – Standard maintenance ratios according to European standards
- CBM – Implementation of fault forecasting methods, and technological developments on new methods and application
This year Maintenance Forum has entered the second decade of dynamic presence in Asset Management, having already contributed to the importance of the role of maintenance. Dozens of businesses each year gain knowledge and guidance to shape their own strategy and align them with international practices.
With the inspiration and theme of one of the most successful conferences in Europe, the 11th Maintenance Forum will look at the modern Maintenance & Asset Management organization models with a predominant Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) methodology and technologies of Condition Based Maintenance.
Goal of the Maintenance Forum
The sustained goal of the Maintenance Forum remains to highlight the importance of maintenance in the efficient and safe operation of the E / M equipment of industrial facilities, as well as the organization of the maintenance of the buildings as a whole. Besides, in times of recession, the challenge for all companies is to reduce operating costs, improve the quality of services provided, ensure reliability of their equipment and maximize their efficiency.
Objective of Maintenance Forum
- The implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) as a tool to achieve World Class Manufacturing
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM). Technology in the service of fault diagnosis and prognosis.
- Maintenance Technology & Software. The use of modern methods, technologies and tools to improve the performance of a technical department.
- Asset Management. Expanding the maintenance department’s role in maintenance in the overall equipment management.
- Maintenance as a pillar of building management.
The individual issues to be discussed include the following points:
- Health and safety in maintenance work, a high-risk area.
- Operation and maintenance. From traditional to modern forms of organization.
- Measurement and inspection of maintenance services based on international standards.
- Maintenance cost – benefit analysis in optimal maintenance strategy.
- Business operations management (logistics, human resources services).
- Asset management strategies.
- Education and training in the field of maintenance. Necessary qualifications, skills-knowledge certification.