- H2020 – SME Instrument Phase 1(Coordinator) mainDSS, innovative intelligent decision support system for the Maintenance and Asset Management sector.
- H2020 – Composition (Partner) Development of integrated information management system (IIMS) combining physical world, simulation, planning and forecasting data to enhance reconfigurability, scalability and optimisation of resources and processes inside the factory.
- H2020 – Z-Fact0r (Partner) The Z-Fact0r supply chain concept is to provide new solutions addressing the zero-defect manufacturing (ZDM) requirements, to bring innovative products to the market and to face future challenges regarding standards and legislation.
- H2020 –Boost 4.0
Boost 4.0 is the biggest European initiative in Big Data for Industry 4.0. It will lead the construction of the European Industrial Data Space to improve the competitiveness of Industry 4.0 and will guide the European manufacturing industry in the introduction of Big Data in the factory, providing the industrial sector with the necessary tools to obtain the maximum benefit of Big Data.
- H2020 –Z-Bre4k
Z-Bre4k will produce a novel predictive maintenance platform to eliminate unexpected-breakdowns and extend the life of production systems. Three systems will be integrated as a cognitive predictive maintenance framework.
- H2020 – IQONIC
Scalable zero defect manufacturing platform covering the overall process chain of optoelectrical parts’ production. IQONIC leverages IIoT and data-management platforms, orchestrating the process chain through eight (8) scalable strategies at component, work-station and shopfloor level.
- H2020 – SatisFactory(Partner) Development of innovative techniques for fostering, productivity and planning work in the factories production lines, enhancing their flexibility by supporting employees’ interactions and worker satisfaction.
- H2020 – Level-Up(Partner) LEVEL-UP develops Protocols and Strategies for extending the useful Life of major capital investments and Large Industrial Equipment. The aim of LEVEL-UP is to offer a scalable platform covering the overall lifecycle, ranging from the digital twins setup, modernisation actions to diagnose and predict the operation of physical assets, to the refurbishment and remanufacturing activities towards end of life.
- H2020 – DigiPrime(Partner) DigiPrime will develop a new concept of Circular Economy digital platform overcoming current information asymmetry among value-chain stakeholders. Increasement of circular business profitability includes the de- and remanufacturing Decision Support System (DSS) as a part of the operational service of the CE platform.
- GSRT– WelCOM (Partner) The WelCOM project offers methods, tools and services to facilitate the implementation of a Condition – Based Maintenance Strategy (CBM), by implementing Condition Monitoring (CM) via a flexible toolset of solutions based on Wireless Sensor Network platforms and Mobile Devices.
11. FOSS4SMEs – Erasmus Plus KA2 VET (Coordinator) Development of a free online educational resource for managers and staff of European SMEs to equip them with the skills and competences to properly use Free and Open Source Software and improve their digital performances and competitiveness.
- GSRT–ECO-Building(Partner) Holistic approach to energy consumption in commercial buildings incorporating processes for physical asset management, installation works and business processes with usage patterns through intelligent decision support systems.
13. FAME – Erasmus Plus KA2 VET FAME (Fostering the adoption of ICT-enabled Advanced Manufacturing Technologies) project develops an innovative training framework comprising a modular training course along with online and conventional training materials to help SMEs adopt advanced manufacturing techniques.
14. H2020 – QU4LITY QU4LITY will demonstrate, in a realistic, measurable, and replicable way an open, certifiable and highly standardised, SME-friendly and transformative shared data-driven ZDM product and service model for Factory 4.0 through 5 strategic ZDM plug & control lighthouse equipment pilots and 9 production lighthouse facility pilots.
15.GSRT – PREDICT: PREDICT aims to improve preventive maintenance on shop floors, using modern tools and techniques. The project uses embedded sensors, new sensors based on IoT and high-speed cameras for data collection. All sensor data is fed to machine learning algorithms which predict failures in recent time periods. A prediction fusion mechanism finds the best prediction to send to a DSS, which triggers the predictive maintenance procedures and timely notifies the end user.
16. GSRT – Q-CONPASS Q-CONPASS develops an autonomous intelligent system, enhanced with decision support, to monitor production lines with high differential products using low cost robotic vehicles equipped with sensors. The project aims to ensure the quality of the final product, while monitoring ergonomic characteristics and increasing safety at workplaces.
17.FINMAN – Erasmus Plus KA2 project develops a personal finance management program in the form of modular training courses to assist and support individuals acting and operating in a wide range of fields in developing competences, which can help them operate better with their finances, incomes, taxes, etc.
18.ENGINE – Erasmus Plus KA2 project will create a training course based on ICT and innovative solution to shape a new generation of leaders and support managers in adopting and implementing Cyber Security into European SMEs.
19.AgriCoopValue Erasmus Plus KA2 project will create favorable framework for the implementation of a unified system for agri-food cooperatives at EU level with aim to monitor social value and determine the multiplier capacity within its rural environments.
20.1Point Erasmus Plus VET project will develop, transform, test, evaluate, improve and disseminate an innovative training framework comprising a new methodology along with an online training course, providing a learning motivation environment, skills and achievements framework, trainer guidelines as well as a validation and recognition plan.
21.DTAM – Erasmus Plus KA2 SSA project aims to design and deliver integral and innovative curriculum in key enabling technologies and transversal competences for training of EU technicities in order to re and up-skill their competences for the advanced manufacturing sector.